Interpretation and Definitions
- means the individual accessing or using the Website, or the company, or other legal entity on behalf of which such individual is accessing or using the Website, as applicable.
- (referred to as either “the Company”, “We”, “Us” or “Our” in this Agreement) refers to Groovyband Live!.
- refers to Groovyband Live!'s website, accessible from www.groovyband.live.
- Website Provider
- means any natural or legal person who processes the data on behalf of the Company. It refers to third-party companies or individuals employed by the Company to facilitate the Website, to provide the Website on behalf of the Company, to perform websites related to the Website or to assist the Company in analyzing how the Website is used.
- Personal Data
- is any information that relates to an identified or identifiable individual.
- Usage Data
- refers to data collected automatically, either generated by the use of the Website or from the Website infrastructure itself (for example, the duration of a page visit).
Collecting and Using Your Personal Data
While using our Website, we may ask you to provide us with certain personally identifiable information that can be used to contact or identify you. Personally, identifiable information may include, but is not limited to:
- Email address
- First name and last name
- Phone number
- Address, State, Province, ZIP/Postal code, City
- Usage Data
Usage Data is collected automatically when using the Website.
Usage Data may include information such as your Device’s Internet Protocol address (e.g. IP address), browser type, browser version, the pages of our Website that you visit, the time and date of your visit, the time spent on those pages, unique device identifiers and other diagnostic data.
When you access the Website by or through a mobile device, We may collect certain information automatically, including, but not limited to, the type of mobile device you use, Your mobile device unique ID, the IP address of Your mobile device, Your mobile operating system, the type of mobile Internet browser You use, unique device identifiers and other diagnostic data.
We may also collect information that your browser sends whenever you visit our Website or when you access the Website by or through a mobile device.
We use Google Analytics to track the activity on our Website and store certain information. Tracking technologies used are beacons, tags, and scripts to collect and track information and to improve and analyze our Website.
Use of Your Personal Data
The Company may use Personal Data for the following purposes:
- To provide and maintain our Website, including to monitor the usage of our Website.
- To contact You: To contact you by email, telephone calls, SMS, or other equivalent forms of electronic communication, such as a mobile application’s push notifications regarding updates or informative communications related to the functionalities, products, including the security updates, when necessary or reasonable for their implementation.
- To manage your requests: To attend and manage your requests to us.
We are the sole owners of the information collected on this site. We only have access to/collect information that you voluntarily give us via email or other direct contact from you. We will not sell or rent this information to anyone.
Your Access to and Control of Information
You can do the following at any time by contacting us via the email address given on our website:
Opt out of future contacts from us.
See what data we have about you, if any.
Change/correct any data we have about you.
Have us delete any data we have about you.
Express any concern you have about our use of your data.
Retention of Your Personal Data
The Company will also retain Usage Data for internal analysis purposes. Usage Data is generally retained for a shorter period, except when this data is used to strengthen the security or to improve the functionality of our website, or we are legally obligated to retain this data for longer time periods.
Security of Your Personal Data
We take precautions to protect your information. When you submit sensitive information via the website, your information is protected both online and offline.
While the security of your personal data is of the utmost importance to us please remember that no method of transmission over the Internet, or method of electronic storage is 100% secure. While we strive to use commercially acceptable means to protect your personal data, we cannot guarantee its absolute security.
Links to Other Websites
Our Website may contain links to other websites that are not operated by us. If you click on a third-party link, you will be directed to that third party’s site.
We have no control over and assume no responsibility for the content, privacy policies or practices of any third-party sites or websites.
The payment processing is outsourced to Stripe (www.stripe.com) and takes place on their site (to which you are redirected when you "proceed to checkout" from the cart page). We NEVER see the credit card details and other personal data they may collect to process your payment. We only get a feedback that the transaction has been successfully completed (or not!).