The splash screen is shown at startup and can be recalled later in any moment if needed. It shows the program release, build and the user this copy of the program has been licensed to.
- Click the Groovyband Live! logo in the top left corner of the screen to recall the splash screen at any time.
- The user ID this program has been licensed to. This ID is assigned when you buy the license and will identify you when asking for support, downloading updates, obtaining discounts and special offers.
- This is the user email. You gave it to us when buying the product and can be changed later if needed, through our customers support service. Keep this email up to date, since it is the only way we can contact you (i.e.: for update notifications or promotions).
- Program release. This identifies a major bump in features and is generally a paid upgrade.
- Build number. This identifies the actual executable you are running. This number changes not only with new releases, but also when bug fixes or minor feature updates are delivered. New builds within the same release are generally free downloads.
- Click this button to close the splash screen and regain control of the program user interface.