At the top of the main screen, the style display shows the currently playing style, the one selected to play next (if any), and allows you to quickly store and recall a few most used styles. It is also the gateway to load and save registrations.
- The style currently loaded and playing. If you click this display you toggle (= show/hide) the style File Manager. Right clicking you clear the current style; useful if you want to save a registration where the global program state is the focus, and NOT the style.
- Click this button to reload the previous style.
- Memory locations to quickly store (right click / long press) the current style, to be recalled later (click / press). These locations can be used to quickly load frequently used styles without passing through the file manager. These shortcuts are useful while performing and when copying and pasting data between styles. These memory locations will be cleared when exiting the program, so be sure to save into the filesystem all unsaved data (modified styles temporarily saved here).
- When you select a new style to play (through the file manager or the quick memory locations) it will take effect at the next measure start. In the meanwhile, to remind you, it is shown here.
- Click this button to toggle (= show/hide) the registration File Manager, so that you can load a registration or save the current program state as a registration.